Booking Classes and Activities
We like to make this simple, here’s the important stuff we’d like you to know.
- Courts and classes can be booked up to 14 days in advance for members and leisure card holders and up to 7 days in advance for all other customers
- Payment must be made at the time of booking (unless it is a free activity as part of your membership)
- If we need to cancel your booking we will offer you an alternative date or if this is not possible we will offer you a refund (for paid for activities only)
- Members are able to cancel a zero priced activity (e.g. workout class) up to the start time of the class with no financial penalty
- Members who don’t cancel or who don’t register their attendance will be charged the full casual rate. They will not be able to book in advance again until this debt is cleared
- For our Courses cancellation policy refer to the Terms and Conditions at the point of booking